Digital Project Manager (m/f) - Lisboa
Sobre a Empresa︎
Bliss Applications is part of the WYgroup, created in Portugal in 2001 and currently is a holding company of 8 independent companies being the largest national digital marketing group that employs more than 230 people.
Love Mobile, Wearables and IoT? Do you want to work with leading technologies in information, communication, social and entertainment areas? How about international projects?
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager capable of managing 6 simultaneous projects of moderate to high complexity on a day-to-day basis.
These projects usually have a high impact and high visibility nature and require strong stakeholder management skills. The PM will work closely with one team leader and with him, both will be responsible for managing one team of developers and their work and projects.
- Experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements.
- Experience with the maintenance of different deployment environments.
- Degree in Management, Information Technology or related areas.
- Previous experience in a similar Digital Project Management role.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements.
- Deep understanding of what makes a mobile application successful, mobile user experience paradigms and the ability to translate these insights into features.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Being a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement.
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.
- Good dealing with stress.
- Attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Experience in agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience in mobile projects
- Interest for Interactive Design and UX Processes
Lisbon Office: Work in a office near the beach, with free fruit, cool happy-hours, free Bikes, birthday gifts and a great team!